• 10 am – 3 pm on Saturday, October 13th and Sunday, October 14th… again Saturday, October 20th and Sunday, October 21st. Sunday, October 21st is costume day. Kids who come in costume will get a prize,/p>
• Admission $2.00 for adults, $1.00 for kids, $5.00 for a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids)
• Bus tours and large parties welcome (private tours can be booked for the weeks of October 10th-12th, and October 15th-19th
• Hayrides to and from the patch run all day long
• All sorts of funky Pumpkins and Squashes and Gourds for sale in the Pumpkin Patch! Chemical-free produce also available by the gate
• Crystal Leier Photography will be on hand for photos (contact Crystal on Facebook or by calling 250-315-2562)
• Fun and games throughout the day as well as some other surprises
• Find your way through the Rye maze, visit the petting zoo, check out the vintage vehicles and farm equipment, and play some fun old-fashioned games!
• Nicola Valley Garden Tractor Club Tractor Pulls on the weekend of the 20th and 21st!!
• Concessions will be on hand, as well as vendors
• Come on out and enjoy life in the beautiful Sunshine Valley
We are at 2124 Tomkinson Road…. Take Hwy 8 to Sunshine Valley Road East, and follow the signs…
For more information, please visit our facebook page at www.3barfarms.ca or call 250-378-2124