Horstings Farm Market
Welcome to our farm. Open daily 9am to 5pm.
Come visit Horsting’s Farm Market near Cache Creek, BC. Family owned and operated, we provide a farm to table experience.
- Enjoy our fresh fruits and vegetables, delicious pies, preserves and baked goods.
- Visit the greenhouse and market for planters, baskets, bedding plants, herbs and vegetables to create your very own garden oasis.
- Relax on our outdoor patio or picnic area and listen to the sounds of the farm which is home to a variety of songbirds.
- Enjoy a made for you speciality coffee.
- Discover our famous cinnamon buns, other delectable goodies, ice cream, milk shakes, delicious soups, sandwiches and our Cowboy handheld pies.
- Visit our farm animals, playground and picnic area.
- U pick strawberries, Saskatoons and sunflowers.
- Be our guest at one of our events – check out www.horstingsfarm.com for more information.
- The farm has parking for RV’s, trucks, trailers and tour buses. We also cater!
Location Cache Creek
Address 2540 Cariboo Hwy
Postal Code V0K 1H0
Phone Number 250-457-6546
Website URL https://www.horstingsfarm.com/
#goldcountryBC #GoldCountryGeoTour #GContheTrail
Gold Country Communities Society acknowledges that we provide
services within the ancestral, traditional, and unceded territory of the
Nlaka'pamux, Secwepemc, St'át'imc, Syilx and Tsilhqot'in Nations.